Kapil's Korner 

30.3.05

Cut the cables

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usMy boss bought the much desired new Sony Vaio T16. I am yet to see it but will be a magnificient machine considering the specs and the sheer size of it makes you want to have it. Meanwhile we are thinking of Wi Fi enabling our work place. Now that we have an addition to our laptop family we find the investment worthy enough! And with the costs of routers and access points hitting rock-bottom, it should be a steal. Image Hosted by ImageShack.usTalking about wireless internet, I think the Relaince R connect card is a good option for wire-free internet access. What's more it also let's you make and receive calls and SMSes.

My search for the RSS reader ended at Pluck. I set it up but it's going to be a while before I can tweak the thing to show me all my favourite blogs. Do you have a blog to share with me?

Tushar thanks for the photo suggestion, it looks neat i guess!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home