Kapil's Korner 

30.8.05

Sponsors spill over in Google

Google has always been known for their Sponsored Links which appear on the right-side column of the screen. Once a while based on the keywords they also display a sponsor bar on the top of the page before the search results start. We have seen this always. However today, when I was doing a very silly search to see if there were websites to help me make a wish list of various items I wanted to buy I made a search on "my wish list" and this is what came up on the screen besides the other search results. I tried some other keywords but didn't get to see it again. Let me know if you have seen this before.

And yes, I did manage to build a small wish list. So if you are thinking of gifting me something, please please do take a look :-)
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home