Kapil's Korner 

30.3.05

Korner goes to Blogwise

Blogwise - blog directory The e-mail just popped in. Kapil's Korner is now listed at Blogwise. It's a massive directory of blogs listed under countries and other subjects. It's a great place to surf around if you have nothing else to do online.

Meanwhile I spent the day trying to tweak the template of my blog- I want:
  • More white space
  • Center Table should be spread to full page size
  • A few colors need to be changed.
  • Add some more content to the sidebar
But it's been more than a few years since I worked with HTML, CSS and the lot. So it's been a hair pulling exercise so far, but I am sure I will get the new look soon. If you think something needs to change around here drop me a line. I uninstalled Pluck because it was giving me trouble with the IE integration. I installed FeedDemon @ work and I am going to use the Trial Version till it lasts. But I think I am going to like the sync function with Bloglines, yet to try it.
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home