Power tips from me to you
Mumbai has been going through a major power crunch. There is massive load-shedding and it is expected to have power cuts very often now. As a true citizen of the city I decided to put in some ideas on how we can save precious electricity. Here it is:
- Learn to sleep without the Air-conditioner. If you have to, set an alarm or Auto-off to shut it before dawn breaks. It will do good for your body too.
- Stop using the elevator. Take the stairs once a day. Thank me when you lose those pounds.
- Start wearing wrinkled clothes. Ironing takes up too much of power.
- Stop bathing in hot water. Do you have any idea how much power is consumed by a water heater. If you can't do without one, take a shower with your partner to maximize usage.
- Stop watching TV - read books instead. You can get as much drama, action and sex in books as you would want for your daily dose.
- Get romantic. Switch to candle-light dinners.
- Don't light your room like a photo studio - learn to control the lights. You can't look better with more lights - YOU are the way YOU are.
- Finally - Stop reading this dumb guide and switch off your PC. Save the power for something worthwhile.
And if you think of an idea to save electricity, leave a comment.