Kapil's Korner 

7.6.05

I am blogrolled

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Things are not hectic but time has just been flying. I moved into the new job and I can see how things are pressurized with deadlines and last-minute client demands. It's crazy! And I can see how things will only get "groovy" in the time to come. I just hope I can enjoy it all while I manage the pressures. I started working on a few client websites and I am happy to be back at what I have truly enjoyed - Taking businesses online and helping them explore the power of the web.

And on the blogscene I have been trying to explore Technorati, when I realized that people are linking to my blog :D ! A big thank-you to all those who listed my blog in their blogrolls. If you linked to my blog and not listed here, please let me know.
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home