Kapil's Korner 

27.9.05

Rojo.com - My new blog reader

A few weeks back I wrote this about My Yahoo! Of course I don't think anyone at Yahoo would ever end up reading my blog here so most of my wishes would just remain those - "Wishes".

However, the other day I read about Rojo on Quick Online Tips and I seemed to have liked it. They have an extensive tour of the whole website, but I was too impatient so I just went straight ahead and signed up for an account (it's free, so why not!). You can find extensive reviews online but I am going to make this real simple if you want a good online blog reader/manager. If you have been using an offline tool, it may take a while for you to make the switch.
  • You can view all thumbnails used in the blog NO image loss
  • Option to view Read / Unread posts in a simple screen
  • You can tag each posts based on the keywords you select and then also get an option to read only those posts which have your keywords.
  • E-mail this story - You can share posts easily with friends right from inside Rojo.

Will give an update on more features as I add more feeds. Meanwhile as a small gesture to promote Rojo, I inserted the chicklet to my blog template. Subscribe in Rojo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home