Kapil's Korner 

12.1.06

kapilb.com has moved

After spending more than one year at blogger.com, I have finally decided to move into my personal domain kapilb.com and set-up the blog there. As a starter I changed my hosting company and moved my domain to Jodohost. They seemed very helpful in the sign-up and it was very prompt indeed. I got a phone call as soon as I had signed up, they made the necessary verification (since I used the CC, I suppose) and immediately sent across the DNS details to activate the domain. Thank you Arjun for recommending jodohost to me.

I have started reading the necessary installation docs for the Wordpress set-up but I am sure it's going to take me a little more time to move things around. Work load at office is at an all-time high so I am not getting much time to do the "after office" net sessions from home. Although I did spend a little time trying to explore the vast collection of themes available for the Wordpress platform. It's a difficult choice, but I am going to make one - Hopefully over the weekend if no work over-flows.

2 Comments:
Blogger Meenal Mehta said...

hey kapil ,

I have linked you on my food blog ..you had once talked about it .

heres the link to my food blog.Its called foodies unite .
http://meenalmehta1.blogspot.com/

And a very hapy new year to you

12 January, 2006 04:20  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you need help, let me know. I can do an install fairly quickly.

12 January, 2006 09:28  

Post a Comment

<< Home