Moved to Office 2003
- Outlook – the preview pane has a new sorting method and this makes it very easy to locate e-mails of recent times distributed over one, two, three weeks.
- Outlook – The new e-mail alert which pops in just like the MSN Messenger sign-in / sign-out is useful if you want to see what the new message is without having to switch to Outlook while working on other applications.
- Word – Just one feature made me fall in love with it. The Read option let’s you flip through pages just like a book. Document Map helps you skip through large documents with great ease.
- Excel – I didn’t get a chance to work in great detail so I don’t know what the upgrade is here.
- Powerpoint – yet to experience it.
In simple words: Worthy upgrade if you are a heavy office user. Especially Outlook makes e-mail management “better”.
Next Download: Google Desktop Search.