Kapil's Korner 

30.9.05

I am "feeding" more now

I had been reading a lot about Feedburner and although I was signed up in there I really didn't bother much about it's potential until a few days back when I read some article (sorry I lost the link) about Feedburner being able to take in multiple feeds and generating a common feed. Which means multiple inputs giving single output.

Interesting? Indeed. I plugged in my feed from Kapil's Korner here and also the flickr feed, which means now if you add the new feedburner to your RSS reader you will be seeing updates made to this blog and also to my flickr album. And as I write this I am thinking why not also add the feed for my Khana Peena Blog.

If you would be interested in keeping a tab on my blogs/photo album simply add this feed to your RSS reader. http://feeds.feedburner.com/kapsi

Tags: , , , , , ,
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home