Kapil's Korner 

27.11.05

Every finger you take

I don't want to be a big man. I don't want to be famous. I don't want the media attention. Yes, I don't want this all, if the attention is going to get me into something so trivial as may have been the case for Mr.Greg Chappell (Read full story).

Come on, let's face it. There are times when you loose your cool and there is a certain mode of expression to the vent out the same. But of course you don't go out beating the press (As in the case Salman Khan beat some journalist a few years back). But something as little as showing your bloody own god-damn "middle-finger" with absolutely no mean intention. Besides let's not forget he was not on the field playing or showing this from the dressing room balcony. It could have been a sheer expression of "I care a f*** about your boos".

Does media have nothing better to capture or show people. I mean, STAR NEWS actually had this as a breaking news. Is there not more to this nation, then featuring a "middle-finger" incident? I pity those who face this intense media glare and have to watch every step, or rather every finger they take.
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home