Kapil's Korner 

17.11.05

My Bloglines Clippings

My blog feed via Feedburner just got a little more interesting now. Having spent a couple of weeks using Bloglines, I just discovered that the Clippings feature could be an interesting way to share my reads with other blog readers on Kapil's Korner.

So I went straight across to Feedburner and activated the "Link Splicer". Now every time I am reading something interesting via Bloglines and I would like to share it with you all, I just have to Clip the blog post and at the end of the day it will be plugged into my blog feed something like this.I am yet to find out why there is so much junk being added to each of the links. Till then, please update your feed link for my blog, if you are already not using the Feedburner generated feed. And if you already didn't know, I added my flickr feed to feedburner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home