Kapil's Korner 

19.10.05

New K for Ekta

Many years back when Balaji Telefilms was not that big and obsessed with the K factor they had a very successful serial running without a K name - Hum Paanch. This was about a family which had 5 children and a dead mother who spoke from the photo frame to her husband. It was laugh-riot and I remember my family glued to the television every Tuesday at 8PM. (I think that's when it came, if not mistaken).

Tonight when I was flipping channels, I saw that Hum Paanch is being now re-launched with much of the same star cast bearing a few changes. Very interesting, but what's missing is the Balaji Telefilm magic formula - They have not renamed the serial to start with K which is very unlike Ekta Kapoor. Now, there could be many reasons behind not doing so, but being the helpful I generated a few K name for Hum Paanch. Ekta, pick your choice.

  • Kyonki.. Hum Paanch Hain
  • Kahani Hum Paanch Ki
  • Kasauti Hum Paanch Kay
  • Kahain to honge Hum Paanch
  • K Street pe Hum Paanch
  • Kkusum ke Hum Paanch
  • Kavyanjali aur Hum Paanch
  • Kaisa yeh Hum Paanch
  • Kabhi Sauten Kabhi Saheli Kabhi Hum Paanch
  • Karam Hum Paanch Ke

I am sure there could have been many more generated, but closer to bed-time these are the only ones I could think of. Feel free to share some more.

3 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think i prefer the 1st name kyonki hum paanch hai.

21 October, 2005 23:45  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Am wondering when she will change her name to Keta

24 October, 2005 11:33  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jokes apart, Ekta is advised by Sunita Menon who has similarly advised Rakesh Roshan too all whose films begin with the word K

28 October, 2005 13:25  

Post a Comment

<< Home