Kapil's Korner 

30.11.05

Yahoo! Mail gets new avtar

Yahoo! Mail just integrated the chat avtar into their mail's main screen. So this morning when I logged in, I noticed this little thing smiling back at me.


Which I later remembered was the avtar I had created back then during my old job. Since I moved to advertising a lot of things have changed - the workplace, the workwear and the hair style. So it was time to give the avtar a change too. This is my new cool-dude look.
What would make this even more interesting is if you can see the avtar of the e-mail sender in their messages. I mean Yahoo! could atleast do this for those using the Yahoo! Mail services. It even lets you show your mood for the day or in specific to that e-mail you are sending out.
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home